SRTweak is a subtitle editor meant to perform different operations on *.srt file type, which is a subtitle file type. To use it, download the latest version available from download section below, install it by double-clicking SRTweak.bat and follow the menu. After installation is over, just right-click on your *.srt file and click “SRTweak it!”, like in the picture below. When you do that, a new window will open with a list of options you can choose from.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- removes romanian diacritics from subtitles
- shift subtitles with a number of seconds/miliseconds specified by user
- SRTweak 1.3 (last change 11/22/2011)
Note: The new version (1.3) has several bugs fixed and is highly recommended. When you download the file don’t click “Open“, click “Save” and run from the local disk, as the internet browser (i.e. IE9) might restrict access to registry and cause improper installation. I’ll fix this in near future.